Pivotter Eliza Fish, Audience & Partnership Manager at The New Republic, says,
"I. love. these. pants."
- Tight and stretchy, don't fall down my hips, aren't too baggy around the backside, and they're not restrictive.
- Really comfortable and breathable
- The Powder Pink is cute, feminine and summer-y
- I don't sweat in them
- Colored underwear does not show through
- Everything in my closet goes with these pants
Regarding that last point - Pivotte’s head designer, Yehua Yang, stated “Unexpected colors bring a little joy to creating looks for both in and out of office settings. We deliberately chose hues that could be used as new neutrals–colors easy to build an outfit around.”
The Powder Pink and Cloud Grey is the same fabric as our original Black pants. The fabric, “Eletech Suiting™” was created through a Japanese textile mill that specializes in high-quality, advanced fabrics.
It is breathable, machine-washable, has a smooth hand feel.
Additionally, the fabric has 4-way stretch, is wrinkle resistant, lightweight and quick-dry. It is crisp and tailored, yet drapes fluidly over the body for a clean silhouette.
The new Venture pants thoughtfully compliment Pivotte’s growing collection of distinctive, flattering pants created in custom, technical fabrics. Like all products in the Pivotte line, the Venture is created with luxury design and quality, easy-care, and comfort as priorities.