Classic and slightly edgy, Converse sneakers can be pretty versatile and fun to wear. We have them in many colors and often, it's the default weekend shoe. But sometimes we want something casual, but a little more refined. We need sneakers that can take us from the office on casual Friday, to running errands to meeting friends at happy hour. Below are our picks for shoes that prepare you for life on-the-go.
- OneGround Walt Slip-Ons are versatile, effortless, and stylish. Dressier than the average sneaker, they are appropriate for many settings.
- Cole Haan Zerogrand Wing Loafers are basically the "wolf in sheep's clothing" of the shoe world. Office appropriate, but providing the comfort of your favorite kicks, these shoes are perfect for work, play and travel. View Blogger Mary Orton's post about that here.
- One of our favs, the Nike Flyknit Racers are athletic looking, but given the slim shape, subtle colors (if you choose to buy them in such), and obvious "cool" factor - they go with more outfits than you may think.
- A classic, the Fred Perry Kingston sneakers are clean, fresh, and good to go wherever you need to.
- Edgy, but classy - Frye's Gemma High Tops provide the refinement we were looking for in a pair of sneakers.